Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [context review] Review starts today, Mars 21st 2011
From: Vicente BOTET (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-29 19:00:15

> Message du 21/03/11 02:21
> De : "Nat Linden"
> A : boost-users_at_[hidden]
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Boost-users] [context review] Review starts today, Mars 21st 2011
>
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Vicente BOTET wrote:
>
> > The review of Oliver Kowalke Context library starts today Mars 21st 2011, and will end on Mars 30th.
> >
> > I really hope to see your vote and your participation in the discussions on the Boost DEVELOPMENT mailing lists!
> > WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! Only on the Boost DEVELOPMENT mailing lists
>
> :-(
>
> I am not presently on the development mailing list; I am reluctant to
> register because keeping up with the boost-users list already takes a
> surprising amount of my time.
>
> I have opinions and a bit of experience with the topic area of this
> library, and I was planning to submit a review. But I feel rebuffed.
>
> Perhaps I could submit a review on this list and have you, the review
> manager, helpfully forward it to the development list?

Hi Nat,

I'm really sorry to miss your post. I should read the Users ML before , but as you can see I'm used to read only the dev ML as you are used to read only the user ML. I think that I should change my habits as Boost.Chrono and Boost.Ratio should be released in the next release :)

As Michael has explained it is difficult for the review manager, the author and the other reviewers to follow the review in two ML. I hope you can understand that.
As Vladimir said you can post the review to the dev ML and follow up the review using some archives as nabble boost dev for example.

If you are yet interested in making a review I will accept it on this ML exceptionally as the review is almost finished. I will forward to the dev ML.

Waiting for your review,
Vicente