Subject: [boost] gsoc project(checks)
From: Àëåêñàíäð (daywalker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 08:24:41

Hello, Paul.
Here i send you test message. Also i send you two different messages,
one with .zip file and one with .rar.
Actually, here i want to say few things
i thought about after i finished coding. I made my class working with
uint8_t type - byte arrays. But then i thought it should be working
the same way with any int type actually.. And even with any data if we
think of it as a simple sequence of bytes. But here i came to the
problem:
1. i can replace uint8_t by template class and then use cast in
process() method to get data in byte representation:
byte *bytes = reinterpet_cast<byte*>(&in_data)
and then just deal with byte sequence.
2. or remove vector from member and treat any structure as sequence of
bytes.
But the thing is - we need checksum for data stored in structure of
checksum for structure itself? Because if we take complex
structure(something like map<pair<set<int>,pair<int,string> > >) what
checksum are we calculating actually?

Thank you!

--
Alexandr                          mailto:daywalker_at_[hidden]