Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC]SIMD Library
From: Domagoj Saric (domagoj.saric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 09:43:55

"Mathias Gaunard" <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> On 31/03/2011 12:54, Domagoj Saric wrote:
>
>> Is that possible (considering the macros are defined by the compiler)?
>
> I don't see any reason why you couldn't do
>
> #ifndef __SSE2__
> #define __SSE2__
> #endif
>
> but that's a ugly hack at best.

Of course, silly me, you only have to add/define not subtract/undefine
macros...

ps. OT: please help a total Git newbie, I tried checking out/cloning the NT2
repository with the latest TortoiseGit however it fails with "PuTTY Fatal
Error: Disconnected: No Supported authentication methods available (server
sent: publickey)" after issuing the "git.exe clone --progress -v
"git_at_[hidden]:MetaScale/nt2.git"" command...
(OTOH I was able to successfully clone a different Git based library that is
hosted on Sourceforge...)

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than