Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Log status
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 22:24:43

On 04/01/2011 01:42 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> What I meant -- do you really want to work against Phoenix V3, which is bleeding
> edge and might not have yet be fully ready?

Are there other options? As I said in another reply, porting to Phoenix
v2 is not very productive, especially when v3 is in SVN already. Not to
do anything and wait until v3 gets more stable and mature? It might be
ok, but I'd like to make all interface breaking changes before Boost.Log
v2 is released and I don't want to delay the release that long.