Subject: [boost] Interest in doing project "concept Traits library"
From: Rachit Kulshreshtha (rachit.k24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-04 10:21:06

I know that i am running late as i had my university exams but i have been
following the projects entitled under Google Summer of Code 2011. I am a
student of BITS-Pilani University, India doing my B.E. in Electronics and
Instrumentation.

I was going through the project "concept traits library" , trying to
understand it. I was able to gather much information about what it is and
how it works, with some details of the functions under operator traits,
mpl_ext and even Concept traits. But since their is no well defined problem
statement given on the website, i was wanting to know what functions \
templates already exist as parts of the library and what are we expected to
create. Please reply soon... Thnx in advance

--
its a bird, its a plane, its a rocket
no