Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in doing project "concept Traits library"
From: Vicente BOTET (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-05 18:10:14

> Message du 04/04/11 18:10
> De : "Rachit Kulshreshtha"
> A : boost_at_[hidden]
> Copie à :
> Objet : [boost] Interest in doing project "concept Traits library"
>
> I know that i am running late as i had my university exams but i have been
> following the projects entitled under Google Summer of Code 2011. I am a
> student of BITS-Pilani University, India doing my B.E. in Electronics and
> Instrumentation.
>
> I was going through the project "concept traits library" , trying to
> understand it. I was able to gather much information about what it is and
> how it works, with some details of the functions under operator traits,
> mpl_ext and even Concept traits. But since their is no well defined problem
> statement given on the website, i was wanting to know what functions \
> templates already exist as parts of the library and what are we expected to
> create. Please reply soon... Thnx in advance

Hi,

The project description was succinct because the subject is well known and we were looking for students having its own proposal. That is, this is just an hint.

"It would be great to finish the 3rd part and adapt it to the new libraries."

I encourage you to make a concrete proposal once you have understood what needs to be adapted.

Best,
Vicente