Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in doing project "concept Traits library"
From: Rachit Kulshreshtha (rachit.k24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-06 09:50:48

Hello,

Thanx again for the reply. I was also wanting to know that in the proposal,
do i need to mention each and every detail about the project as in the
course of action, the time-frame involved and every technical details about
it. Since i am getting to realize that the CTL is a very big library and
since frederic and edward have already revived the operator_traits and
type_traits_ext for boost. My work would basically be to do the same i.e.
develop the remaining functions for C++ standard concept trait\Boost MPL
concept traits library by studying their counterparts in CTL.

I have been trying to study the functions and i can not explicitly mention
about each and every one of them in the proposal i.e. which one of them i
will or would be able to include. Its something i will learn after i begin
with the actual work.

So, i would be very thankful if someone can help me out with this so i can
write my proposal correctly...

Regards,

Rachit Kulshreshtha