Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in doing project "concept Traits library"
From: Rachit Kulshreshtha (rachit.k24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-07 03:30:44

Yes sir, that is what i meant. And unfortunately i haven't had any exposure
to the boost environment. Though i have been trying to study about it as
much as i can since the release of the GSoC projects. And can u please tell
me where i can give that boost.ConceptTraits test?

Since the last date of submission of my proposal is by tomorrow. Please
reply quickly so that i can finish off things in time.