Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in doing project "concept Traits library"
From: Rachit Kulshreshtha (rachit.k24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-07 03:36:40

sorry, i missed that line where u asked me that how will i manage those
issues. Its like as of now i can't give u a concrete and detailed idea of
that. Its just that when i sit down to do it and i will have plenty of time
on my hands, i am sure to come up with something to solve as many of those
issues as possible with help of people around as well constant brainstorming
with you and on other forums and taking help from elsewhere as well. I am
good with getting new ideas and m sure that given the opportunity i won't
disappoint because as i said its only when i actually begin with it that i
would be able to know every detail about it and come up with a solution.