Subject: Re: [boost] [convert] incomplete reference documentation
From: Vladimir Batov (vbatov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-07 05:35:59

I've uploaded 1.05 where I managed to get better Reference-related results.
Namely, convert and result classes are represented there. Still, it looks
ridiculously little -- 3 overloads of convert::from and 2 functions in
result. I am somewhat skeptical of the value it adds. The specialized
convertor implementations are still hidden as I consider those
implementation details and do not want users to see those.

Best,
V.