Subject: Re: [boost] [convert] incomplete reference documentation
From: Vladimir Batov (vbatov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-11 17:41:46

> Vicente BOTET <vicente.botet <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> I can accept that you want to hide the converter class. But you need to state
> in the documentation that the
> result of the from operation is a implementation defined class which is
> convertible to Target and provide
> in addition other operations which must be stated explicitly.

Vicente,

Yes, I agree, it's a valid point. I added another converter-related section into
the documentation; moved all the implementation files from boost/convert/detail
to boost/convert as as you mentioned converters' interface needs to be more
accessible to the users. Sadly, Doxygen was not able to pick up those additional
classes and interfaces to include those into the Reference section. I am still
looking into it. For now, the mentioned changes have been uploaded into the
Vault as boost-string-convert.zip ver. 1.06.

Thanks,
V.