Subject: Re: [boost] New, powerful way to use enable_if in C++0x
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-12 16:02:45

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Stewart, Robert <Robert.Stewart_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> That's a minor issue, compared to *& on the end which, as you noted
> previously, is unusual, and is easy to forget. Consider the error messages
> if one forgets to add *&.

Yeah, I think I agree. In 0x, there's also not much reason to use the old
forms of enable_if as well other than portability to old compilers, so not
making new templates for the reasons I mentioned would probably be silly in
the long run. Seconding the idea of just making new templates.

--
-Matt Calabrese