Subject: Re: [boost] New, powerful way to use enable_if in C++0x
From: Ryou Ezoe (boostcpp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-12 16:06:49

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Stewart, Robert <Robert.Stewart_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> You're right regarding references, of course, but a pointer to const should allow initialization from 0, right?

It's interesting no compiler I know of currently support it.
C++0x draft 14.3.2 [temp.arg.nontype] paragraph 1, allows non-type
template argument to be a constant expression
that evaluates to a null pointer value or null member pointer value.
Quick searching tells me this change was made in N1905(2005-10-19).

--
Ryou Ezoe