Subject: Re: [boost] Fw: [locale] Formal review of Boost.Locale library
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-14 12:20:18

I'm all for good documentation, but in this case, aren't we really fussing
over 'pointless' details? This is documentation written for programmers, so
whilst grammar is important in getting your point across clearly it seems to
be irrelevant in this case.

I know that I for one am not going to stress over the use of 'his' vs
'their' vs 'his or her' etc when what I'm REALLY interested in is the actual
information about the library I'm trying to use.