Subject: [boost] [GSoC] Reviewing
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-16 11:49:07

We have a little less than a week to finalize the set of 10 accepted
projects. I've made tentative assignments to the top 10 projects that
have a single willing mentor. There are two proposals with two
mentors, that I did not assign a mentor to. If you are one of the
mentors, you'll be getting a separate email, off list :) There are two
highly rated proposals without mentors. I'm trying to work out what to
do with those also.

If you don't like your tentative assignment, let me know.

There are 15-20 proposals that haven't been rated. I know that some
are waiting on further input, but we should at least have initial
ratings by the end of the week.

Also, please check with the students of your highest rated proposals
to see if they submitted proposals to other projects. I have to sit
thru the duplication meeting next week and would like to know in
advance if we're in competition with other organizations.

Thanks,

Andrew