Subject: [boost] New version of Boost.Algorithm (proposed) in the vault
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-18 16:26:48
Changes since -008:
* Better documentation all around - including doxygen.
* Fixed typo-style bugs in all.hpp, and added tests to make sure they stay dead.
* Better comments in clamp.hpp, and better tests.
* The search algorithms now deal correctly with zero-length patterns and corpuses, and have tests for that.
* The search algorithms now have tests for the compile-time assertions.
* MSVC 10 compatibility
Please download, try it out, and let me know!
Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>
A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
-- Yu Suzuki
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk