Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed documentation convention for pre-accepted libs
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-02 16:11:51

<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/images/Inspired_by_Boost.png>
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/images/Inspired_by_Boost.svg>
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/images/Powered_by_Boost.png>
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/images/Powered_by_Boost.svg>
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/images/Proposed_for_Boost.png>
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/images/Proposed_for_Boost.svg>

> but people got bored and we failed to reach agreement.
>
> I still support this simple mechanism. It encourages authors to get the
> docs to a good state, but it is quite clear that is not (yet) a Boost
> reviewed and approved library.

There was work put into the doc tool chain to prevent automatic use of
the standard Boost logo when using Boostbook. Which obviously was
circumvented, or otherwise not used, in this case. There are options in
the Boostbook generation for one to indicate one of the alternate logos.
I don't remember what the default was changed to after I first changed
though.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything