Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed documentation convention for pre-accepted libs
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-02 17:21:42

It could be a good idea to have a separate page for the documentation of the
proposed projects, with the same format, and when a project is accepted ,
you only need to move the documentation.
If you access to the documentation across the page of don't accepted
projects, it is clear, and don't need to make two documentations.