Subject: Re: [boost] [convert] Boost.Convert Library Review
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-03 08:28:34

as it is right now.

I'm sure you are right - this is not the best solution. I feel it 'sort of
works' but is wacky/nasty.

But we have been lacking *any* solution for far too many years.

Expert Boosters have expressed views on user acceptability, but the real
test is use 'in anger' by real users.

We won't get more than speculation until we get real feedback.

I just don't want the problem kicked into the long grass again!

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK