Subject: Re: [boost] [Block Pointer] make_block
From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-03 17:44:39

On 5/3/2011 2:20 PM, GMan wrote:
> Phil, you've been asking for a formal review at what seems to be the
> conclusion of every response you give. It's unfortunate to say, and I say it
> impersonally, but it can get quite annoying.

I know it was annoying but we don't live in a perfect world and I simply
have forgotten part of the requirements. The name change didn't help
either but now its seems to be descriptive enough.

> Just be patient and give things as long as they need. Give people more time
> to respond and even read this before you assume there's nothing more to say;
> it's going to take weeks or even months, and the best thing to do is just
> wait until this thing is really fleshed out and well informally-reviewed
> before you finally say "I think it's ready".

This time everything is complete and I am happy it works well. I was in
a hurry to complete all of the requirements because I had the
opportunity to do so but it won't unfortunately be true in the weeks to
follow.

-Phil