Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Boost.Convert, review manager analysis
From: Vladimir Batov (vbatov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-07 00:16:18

>"Edward Diener" <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote

Edward,

Thank you for taking on the hard task of being the Review Manager for
'convert', your advice and guidance, your determination to complete that
task, for your balanced and well-thought analysis. It's very much and truly
appreciated.

Thank you everyone who took time to review the code and to express their
opinions.

As for me, I am relieved it's over and I can get out of the spot-light back
into the shadows and enjoy unsurpassed wackiness of 'convert' API all by
myself... although I think I might consider deploying Spirit::Qi parsers
more (there seems quite a few things cropped up since I looked at it 2-3
years ago).

V.