Subject: Re: [boost] [container_bptree] first version of submitted library
From: Vadim Stadnik (vadimstdk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-09 18:37:32

> I tried to compile your tests on Ubuntu 11.04 amd64 with gcc 4.5.2 and
> encountered the following issues:
>
> - test.cpp: The include file stdafx.h doesn't exist. I think this is
> usually generated by Visual Studio and I'd guess that you don't need it.
> - test_containers.hpp: Your includes contain backslashes, and apparently
> gcc doesn't like them. AFAIK Visual C++ can handle forward slashes in
> #include, so you should just replace them.

Thank you for this testing,
these errors are compiler specific.

Since this is my first Boost project I do not know yet at which stage it is
relevant to make a request for the help from an expert who could resolve
portability issues.
Also, I am wondering if Boost has a list of the most frequent portability
problems, which can be used to prepare new version of code.

regards,
Vadim Stadnik