Subject: Re: [boost] [review][autoindex] AutoIndex review extended
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-14 04:27:42

> 1) I want to exclude a whole section (the reference matrix, for obvious
> reasons). Can that be done?

No, I guess that's a feature request then ;-)

> 2) I also want to exclude all examples (nearly every page in
> Boost.Geometry will have one; these examples of course also include other
> "terms"; which should not be indexed on that page). Is there a way to mark
> a qbk-block to be excluded from being indexed?

Not at present no.... I'm not really sure how one would even do that, there
would have to be some kind of docbook XML container that was used to
represent "don't index this block". Can you provide an example of a
spurious entry? It could be that tweaking the scanning regular expressions
used could fix this.

John.