Subject: Re: [boost] [review] [autoindex] Formal review of AutoIndex
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-16 13:41:58

> For Boost.Geometry, there is some added value. To really judge it, I would
> have to finetune it more. Currently it contains too much entries, as
> discussed. But (as not yet discussed) there are also missing entries. The
> term "reverse" contains only entries from the examples. The "reverse"
> function itself is not there. If I remove the reverse-examples, the whole
> term "reverse" is missing from the index. Don't know yet why.

I investigated this - the regular expressions used for searching for
functions in docs were too strict - basically they were expecting your
function declarations to terminate in a ";" and yours don't.

I've updated the code (and docs to match) in SVN to adjust this, and it's
working as expected for the Geometry docs now - also finding many more
functions in the Boost.Math docs!

Regards, John.