Subject: Re: [boost] Library Review Tool (paging Jeff Garland) -- was : Re: [xint] Formal Review Result
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-17 12:39:01

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Jeff Garland <azswdude_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I am strongly in favor of crucible. It has the richer interface.
>> Compare for yourself:
>> Smartbear Demo:
>> http://demo.smartbear.com/go?page=ReviewDisplay&reviewid=631
>> Crucible Demo:
>> http://sandbox.fisheye.atlassian.com/cru/CR-822
>
> That's fine -- I already saw the demo.  What I was asking is for a pointer
> on how to create a review on the crucible demo site -- I'm not seeing a way
> to do that.  We want to put up the same review in both Code Collaborator and
> Crucible so we can see what it looks like.

Oh, right for the crucible sandbox you need to
1) register: http://sandbox.fisheye.atlassian.com/login/signup.do
2) login: http://sandbox.fisheye.atlassian.com/login
3) create the review: http://sandbox.fisheye.atlassian.com/cru/createReview

Note that the crucible sandbox of course has no idea of where to look
for the boost svn. So you need to manually upload the files you want
to review.

I have no idea how it will work for Code Collaborator.

Best Regards,

Thomas