Subject: [boost] [introductions]
From: Gregory Crosswhite (gcross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-17 13:01:06

Hey everyone!

I don't know what the protocol is for this, but since I have been
posting occasionally for a while and have offered to be a Review Manager
but am relatively unknown to the community (which, again, means that I
will completely understand and won't be offended in the slightest if you
politely decline my offer to be a Review Manager :-) ) and have never
introduced myself I figured that now might be as good a time as any:

I am a graduate student who will be finishing up my PhD in Physics in
the next month. My field is roughly quantum computing/quantum
simulation, and my specialty is writing software that solves problems in
the field of quantum error correction. My web page, which gives an
overview of my background, is here:
http://students.washington.edu/gcross/index.html

Cheers,
Greg