Subject: Re: [boost] [introductions]
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-17 16:34:09

Gregory Crosswhite wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> I don't know what the protocol is for this, but since I have been
> posting occasionally for a while and have offered to be a Review Manager
> but am relatively unknown to the community (which, again, means that I
> will completely understand and won't be offended in the slightest if you
> politely decline my offer to be a Review Manager :-) ) and have never
> introduced myself I figured that now might be as good a time as any:

Hi Gregory,

I appreciate a lot the comments you have been done lastly. I'm sure you will
play more than correctly the Review Manager role.

If you want to manage a review I suggest you to first choose one library you
think has the Boost quality and you are comfortable with the domain. Then
contact the author and propose you as review manager.

If you want to help the Boost community you can also write some reviews.

Good luck,
Vicente