Subject: Re: [boost] [introductions]
From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-17 14:33:26

El 17/05/2011, a las 20:03, "Christian Henning" <chhenning_at_[hidden]> escribió:

> Hi Greg, the rule for being a Review Manager is that such person has
> already committed a library into boost. That's as I understand it.

According to the guidelines

http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager

only an active member is required, no need to be an author.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.