Subject: Re: [boost] Boost statechart viewer
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-18 06:08:11

Petr Šilhavík <silhape2 <at> fel.cvut.cz> writes:
> Unfortunately we only tried to compile it under Linux
> distribution(Ubuntu and Debian). I´m not sure if it will work with MSVC
> 10. But there shouldn't be a problem to compile it with MSVC 10. And
> also I don´t have enough information about LLVM and Clang compilation
> with MSVC 10.

Ok, clang & llvm fully support compilation under MSVC10. I was able to compile
both without any problems. However, llvm-config does not exist. Therefore, I
can't use Makefile and have to figure out the compilation options manually.
Since I don't have the first clue about llvm, I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Thanks,

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.