Subject: [boost] Bug #3831
From: Chris Wilson (afrowildo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-18 18:11:23

Hi there,

I'm attempting to use the JSON parser to read in a JSON file, but I am
running up against the problem described in bug
#3831<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3831>,
even though this bug has been marked as fixed. The milestone on the ticket
is marked as 'Boost 1.42.0', but is has a score through it and I'm not sure
if that means it's been fixed in that milestone or if it's
been retargeted at a different milestone. I am using version 1.42.0-4ubuntu2
of the libraries so I am wondering if I have an outdated installation, or if
there's another reason why I don't have the patched version. Can anyone shed
some light this please?

Thanks,
Chris