Subject: Re: [boost] [Unicode] Library info
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-19 19:57:30

On 05/19/2011 09:07 AM, Artyom Beilis wrote:

> Is these links represent the latest state of the
> library and the documentation?

Yes, though it hasn't been modified in a while.

> Are there plans to provide more features in the future?
> If so when?

Yes, I think there is still a lot of room for improvement.
It definitely needs more tests for example.

Basically I did this talk because I wanted to get feedback. No one seems
to have tried using the library, and I don't think it can be reviewed
without that.

There are a lot of things I would like to add, but I just can't find the
motivation to do this if there is no one actually using it -- I
personally do not have a need for this.

I also wonder if it provides enough features to remove the ICU
dependency for Boost.Regex. I guess I should contact John Maddock about
that.