Subject: Re: [boost] Boost statechart viewer
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-20 15:15:57

Petr Šilhavík <silhape2 <at> fel.cvut.cz> writes:
> I found an error in source files. This error could cause the problem. It
> was a problem in finding system header files. Clang needs to use his own
> copies that are created during compilation. I forgot to add there
> backslashes.

I took your changed files from src_MSVC. To root out all possible sources of
error with the relevant paths, I've hardcoded them as follows:

Driver TheDriver("C:\\Users\\Andreas\\Documents\\clang\\build\\bin\\Debug",
llvm::sys::getHostTriple(), "", false, false, diag);
TheDriver.setCheckInputsExist(true);
TheDriver.CCCIsCXX = 1;
TheDriver.ResourceDir
= "C:\\Users\\Andreas\\Documents\\clang\\build\\lib\\clang\\2.9";

In the first directory (...\bin\Debug) I have "clang.exe", "clang++.exe" among
many other executables. In the second directory (...\lib\clang\2.9), there's
only an "include" directory containing files like "altivec.h".

Now when I compile and run the viewer with these changes then the output is
exactly the same as yesterday. The same happens when I substitute "/"
for "\\". Just for fun I also tried with two empty paths ("") and the output
is still the same.

Any clues what is happening here?

Thanks & Regards,

--