Subject: Re: [boost] [Unicode] Library info
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-20 17:43:05

On 05/20/2011 09:33 AM, Artyom Beilis wrote:

> Have you used it in your own applications?

I haven't had a use for it, no.

> These is a very small subset of things expected
> to be in Unicode library.

Yes, it's very little when you compare it to things like ICU.
What else do you need?

I had planned to:
- add case folding / conversion
- add word, sentence and line break boundaries
- add mechanism for fuzzy matches (caseless, accent-less, etc.)

Collations would need more work.

> I'm actually very interested in this library
> and I can provide some feedback over this list
> or personally.
>
> Also I have some things I'd like to discuss
> regarding your comments on Boost.Locale.

Feel free to discuss this on the list or to contact me personally if
you'd rather do that.