Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2011
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-23 12:29:55

On May 23, 2011, at 10:16 AM, Vicente Botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I see no information respect to the accepted Constrained Value, but that has
> not been submitted to SVN.
>
> Constrained Value Robert Kawulak Jeff Garland
> Gordon Woodhull December 1, 2008 - December 10, 2008 Accepted
>
> BTW, what is the status of this library?

Robert told me he is close to releasing a new version. I'd like to do an informal review at that time to see whether it's ready for trunk.

He's addressed many issues. The only super-important feature that stood out to me as missing is the floating point support, but he has a good plan and I hope to help out there.