Subject: Re: [boost] [gui] Help with a little experiment.
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-20 22:38:47

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 1:33 AM, TONGARI <tongari95_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 2011/6/19 Gottlob Frege <gottlobfrege_at_[hidden]>
>
>> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Germán Diago <germandiago_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> At Adobe we designed an Eve-like (see
>> http://stlab.adobe.com/group__asl__overview.html) DSEL, that would
>> make the Eve example:
>>

> Hi Gottlob, is such DSEL library available to the public?
> Or is it purely imaginary?

It is not imaginary, but it is not public. Maybe someone could
convince Sean Parent to put it into ASL.
I was written before Proto. I would probably be a bit easier to write
it on top of Proto (and some of the introspection libraries would help
as well).

> IIUC, Eve is a DSL, but not embedded in C++.

Correct. We just tried to make our DSEL be as close to Eve as
possible (since both projects were written at Adobe).

Tony