Subject: Re: [boost] [yield_iterator] new iterator lib with C# yield return/yield break
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-21 01:23:27

If the threads don't modify the tree you could use the yield-iterator - otherwise you would have to protected the tree against modifications anyway.

The yield-iterator can be used if the tree is shared between several threads. If you don't use thread-specific storage you could move the iterator from on thread to another (but you can't use it in multiple threads at the same time -> critical section).

Oliver

-------- Original-Nachricht --------