Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0] Beta 1 Release candidate files available
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-21 02:51:43

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Release candidate files for 1.47.0 beta 1 are available at
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
>
> This helps ensure the candidates build OK before we push them out to
> SourceForge.

I've downloaded boost_1_47_0_beta1.zip file, decompressed it and run
./booststrap.sh under mingw. I've got the following errors

###
### Using 'gcc' toolset.
###
rm -rf bootstrap
mkdir bootstrap
gcc -o bootstrap/jam0 command.c compile.c debug.c expand.c glob.c hash.c
hdrmacro.c headers.c jam.c jambase.c jamgram.c lists.c make.c make1.c
newstr.c option.c output.c parse.c pathunix.c pathvms.c regexp.c rules.c
scan.c search.c subst.c timestamp.c variable.c modules.c strings.c filesys.c
builtins.c pwd.c class.c native.c md5.c w32_getreg.c modules/set.c
modules/path.c modules/regex.c modules/property-set.c modules/sequence.c
modules/order.c execunix.c fileunix.c
builtins.c:32:23: fatal error: sys/wait.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
execunix.c:17:26: fatal error: sys/resource.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
fileunix.c:98:17: fatal error: ar.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Best,
Vicente