Subject: [boost] [preprocessor] Warning: Incoming
From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-26 09:02:05

I'm about to commit a relatively significant changeset to the pp-lib.
This is the result of work by Edward Diener and I to add limited variadic
support to the pp-lib. Edward can comment in more detail regarding the
extent of those changes, but they do not add ground-up support.

However, there are significant changes to heavily used low-level
facilities such as BOOST_PP_TUPLE_ELEM (sometimes even complete
implementation replacements). We have put in a great deal of effort to
avoid introducing new errors or warnings in either the building of the
Boost binaries or in the regression tests. However, we may have missed
some issues.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides