Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor] Warning: Incoming
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-27 10:01:13

On 6/27/2011 9:16 AM, Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> On 06/26/2011 03:02 PM, Paul Mensonides wrote:
>> I'm about to commit a relatively significant changeset to the pp-lib.
>> This is the result of work by Edward Diener and I to add limited variadic
>> support to the pp-lib. Edward can comment in more detail regarding the
>> extent of those changes, but they do not add ground-up support.
>
> What are the new features?
> Is it only new functions or are there also some fixes like allowing
> (a)(b, c)(d) to be a valid sequence?

The new features are adding variadic macro support. No other fixes are
provided. Look at 'variadic macros' under the Topics heading for what
has been done. I believe I give a pretty good general explanation there.
Of couurse the individual variadic macro support is documented under the
Reference and Headers.