Subject: Re: [boost] [system] How are users expected to learn Boost.System?
From: Lee Richmond (lee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-09 20:29:52

On 10/07/2011 01:11, Agustín K-ballo Bergé wrote:
> On 09/07/2011 20:15, Lee Richmond wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since Boost.System doesn't appear to have any documentation other than
>> its reference section, I'm wondering how users are expected to really
>> learn this library?
>>

> There is a series of blog articles related to C++0x system (and
> Boost.System) at
> http://blog.think-async.com/2010/04/system-error-support-in-c0x-part-1.html

I'm getting a "Server not found" error when trying to access your link?

Other than that, redirecting users to a blog post (assuming the user
wasn't immediately discouraged by the lack of user-guide/tutorial and
decided to ask at all, that is) hardly seems like the best strategy, IMHO.

My request for a proper tutorial to be part of the library's
documentation still stands.

Thanks,
Lee.