Subject: Re: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-10 06:18:03

Beilis
> Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:50 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen

Boost
> hadn't adopted one... But this is other story.
>
> Finally I don't want to move to other tool especially when Boost does not enforce me. I'll keep
Doxygen
> as-is and maybe tweak CSS a little

OK, I can see I'm not going to persuade you :-)

But your Doxygen docs looks nice and are up to Boost standards.

(Have you thought of adding custom Doxygen html header/footers to make it look Boostier?)

Paul

PS

> BTW Doxygen knows to produce PDFs as well.

"PDF can be generated from the LaTeX output"

Have you done this for your docs? Boost PDF versions are popular.