Subject: [boost] The last (I think) of the Boostcon videos
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-13 08:37:58

Chris' talk: Why C++0x is the Awesomest Language for Network Programming
        http://blip.tv/boostcon/why-c-0x-is-the-awesomest-language-for-network-programming-5368225

Luke's: Sweep-Line Algorithm for Voronoi Diagrams of Points, Line Segments and Medial Axis of Polygons in the Plane
        http://blip.tv/boostcon/sweep-line-algorithm-for-voronoi-diagrams-of-points-line-segments-and-medial-axis-of-polygons-in-the-plane-5368229

Boris: Boost.Process: Process management in C++
        http://blip.tv/boostcon/boost-process-process-management-in-c-5368233

Joel's: Getting Jiggy with Proto — Hands-on Tutorial on C++ EDSL Design
        http://blip.tv/boostcon/getting-jiggy-with-proto-hands-on-tutorial-on-c-edsl-design-5368236

Boris' other one: A Complete Overview on Boost.Jam and Boost.Build
        http://blip.tv/boostcon/a-complete-overview-on-boost-jam-and-boost-build-5368239

I think that this is all the Boostcon videos.
I'll be checking later to make sure - but if you know of one that I've missed, then please let me know.

BTW, Ruediger asked not to have his "Funding Boost development" talk recorded, and I didn't record any of the workshops.

-- Marshall

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki