Subject: Re: [boost] Which compilers are not supported for 1.48 ?
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-16 16:28:05

Personally I think it should be more explicit. I quite like Qt's page on
platform support, in that it's broken down into 'tiers' with an explanation
of what each tier means in terms of support. Furthermore, it explicitly
states that whilst compilers not listed may work, they should not be
considered officially supported.

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.8-snapshot/supported-platforms.html