Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] html docs woes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-21 04:19:19

On 21 July 2011 00:49, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 7/21/2011 4:30 AM, Eric Niebler wrote:
>> On 7/19/2011 10:58 PM, Daniel James wrote:
>>> Looking at the fusion
>>> documentation there also seem to be a few for tables, which I can
>>> probably fix.

Turns out this only happens for quickbook documents that use 1.4 or
less, which is why I hadn't noticed it elsewhere. I've checked in a
fix to quickbook, although you might want to wait until after the code
freeze to use it, I'm planning on making some more changes to id
generation.

>>> The last revised dates are generated by quickbook. It'd be quite easy
>>> to add a flag to suppress them. I don't like them much anyway, since
>>> they tend to be misleading.

They only change one line, so I'll leave them alone for now.

>> Joel, would you accept a patch to remove the generated HTML docs and
>> integrate Fusion docs into the regular Boost doc build?
>
> If we have to do it, let's do it for Spirit and Phoenix as well.
> There are some minor issues still not discussed though.
> Hand-picking from John:

[snip]

There's no need to combine it with the other documentation, I can
build the documentation separately, as I do for the geometry library.