Subject: Re: [boost] [lexical-cast] Help with documentation required
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-21 04:19:48

2011/7/20 Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>:
> Library features defined in boost/lexical_cast.hpp:
>
> is broken  (boost in wrong place).

Fixed, thanks for the testing!

> Would the 'best' performance be shown using bold (or italic or underline)?
>
> [table:my_table  Performance
>  [[processor] [version 1] [version 2]]
>  [[Intel]  [[_1.1]] [[*2.3]]]
>  [[AMD]  [[*2.2]] [['2.3]]]
> ] [/table:my_table  Performance]
>
> shows these font variants in action.

 'best' performance is bold, and surrounded with '!!!'

> (Color would be even nicer ;-)  - how about it Joel and Eric and Daniel? )

Color would be great! It catches an eye better than
bold/underlined/italic in table.

> I note it doesn't use Doxygen, nor produce pdf version, but that may be overkill.  I might be
> willing to help sort this out, but not just now.

I`ll add doxygen later. And Daniel told me that John handles the pdf
generation, he usually sorts it out towards the
end of the release cycle.

Best regards,
Antony Polukhin