Subject: Re: [boost] [rpc] Introducing Boost.Reflect, Boost.CMT, and Boost.RPC
From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-29 19:39:52

> I would like to know if I am barking up the right tree here and if anyone
> has any feedback.  If someone has a real project they would like to see this
> code incorporated into I would be more than willing to focus my development
> effort toward those needs.

The three libraries look really useful. The documentation is clear but
a bit sparse.

RPC lib:
- Can you compare yours to other widely used libraries, e.g.Thrift

CMT lib:
- Can you compare your library to the use of coroutines in the
Boostcon 2011 example
https://github.com/chriskohlhoff/awesome
- Could you provide a more real-life example, e.g. a proxy like in the
above example ?
- Can you provide an example that shows how to handle timeouts ?

thanks
jose