Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] pop_back doesn't work on fwd sequences
From: Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. (jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-11 16:04:17

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Joel de Guzman
<joel_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 8/11/2011 5:08 PM, Joel de Guzman wrote:

[...]

> > Cool. Now I notice that pop_back_iterator is the workings of a
> > reusable iterator_adapter.
>
> Ok, so now we have a fusion iterator_adapter. pop_back_iterator is the
> first
> client. Refactoring + QOI stuff. Docs to follow when i get time in the
> weekend
> (note to self).

Regarding fusion::iterator_adaptor, great! I had rolled my own junk
implementation (and used it to implement some move_iterator-like iterators)
so it would be good to just pull something from Boost.Fusion.

If you want me to share what I had written (mine's relatively simple), let
me know.

- Jeff