Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] pop_back doesn't work on fwd sequences
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-12 01:32:23

On 8/12/2011 4:04 AM, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. wrote:

> Regarding fusion::iterator_adaptor, great! I had rolled my own junk
> implementation (and used it to implement some move_iterator-like iterators)
> so it would be good to just pull something from Boost.Fusion.
>
> If you want me to share what I had written (mine's relatively simple), let
> me know.

Sure. I'd love to see your move_iterator-like iterators (if that's
what you mean) if you can port it to the new iterator_adaptor thingy.
If you mean your own 'iterator_adaptor' implementation, It would
be better if you can peruse and review the one in the trunk and
tell me if you can suggest improvements (so far, it has not been
tested yet).

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman