Subject: Re: [boost] [Locale] Request to merge to release branch
From: Artyom Beilis (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-17 07:18:39

Hello, > >Can you: > >- Add your details to libs/maintainers.txt >- Add the library to the appropriate categories in libs/libraries.htm >- Try to fix the issues in http://boost.cowic.de/rc/inspect-trunk.html#locale > > Done, most of the issues are fixed. > >> - MSVC for Windows Mobile - not supported, will >>   not be supported due to lack of standard >>   library functionality > >You should mark that in explicit-failures-markup.xml. > Done. > >> - Pathscale-4 and MSVC-9 with STL-Port: minor >>   fults in wide file I/O where invalid >>   UTF-8 prevents reading valid part. >> >>   Can't debug it due to lack of access to platform >>   and compiler. > >This kind of detail should go into explicit-failures-markup, so that >if someone cares about the platform, they will know what the issue is. I had marked these faults as explicit. What else? Artyom