Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: Singularity
From: Ben Robinson (icaretaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-24 16:20:56

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Alexey Tkachenko <iskaspb_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I think there are two things that require review:
> 1) Change in Singleton idiom (we get used to Singleton pattern);
> 2) Implementation of this particular library.
>
> Regards,
> Alexey.
>
> Alexey,

I agree. How do we proceed formally reviewing the new idiom/design pattern?
 And how do we proceed formally reviewing the implementation?

I suspect I may need to add a "Justification" section to the documentation,
describing all the subtle issues which arise with Singleton, so it is well
understood why a simpler paradigm is desirable.

As a reminder, the source and documentation are available here:
https://github.com/icaretaker/Singularity

Thank you,

Ben Robinson, Ph.D.